Thursday, November 02, 2006

Keys That Touch Your Inner Soul

Dear Students of The Rocky Mountain Mystery School,

I hope that this e-mail finds you all in good spirits, holding your Light and Love strong with the flow of abundance and joy in your lives. I greet you from a magickal place of the Samurai, these once fierce warriors who have turned to the arts to express their devotion to life. They created ways to make tea in a spiritual way, to dress in many layers of fine silk, to talk and write poems and even their own language became an expression of something "perfect" as they used the words or letters to create a key that would touch their inner soul. This all despite the regular arts of literature, painting and sculpture. These warriors, men and women, put down the sword for more noble things. Should we do the same? Are we as warriors ready to put down our weapons of ritual mastery and take up more noble ways of an expression of life? To answer that we would have to answer these questions: Are we totally 100% satisfied with the world as it is? Do we feel that their is 'no' evil left on this planet?

We are here in Japan on a special mountain seeing a new group of third steppers come through the grapevine and thus witnessing another level of the evolution of the Rocky Mountain Mystery School. My mind goes back in time and I wonder how Salomon must have felt at this same venture, perhaps he would felt like I do; proud of his students who have finally realized that they are NOT my students any more and have come to an empowerment point in their lives. Every time a group goes through this level the entire school is enhanced and ripples of good energy flow through for everyone to partake of. This heightens the level of magick that the school can carry so we thank these new third steppers for their contribution to the Light of this School. Namaste!

As to the first question I posed, no we are not there, the world is not perfect and there is no doubt that there is evil still here on this planet. The efforts of the Rocky Mountain Mystery School are for that purpose, of fighting this evil, eliminating the overflow of this until we can be safe, until we are "ascended" enough so that we need not fear or live in fear. It is a constant battle that will help all of humanity in this time of turmoil. It is a battle of Love and Light, as we use the tools of Power that have been handed down to us from the ages. It is interesting dear fellow travelers, to see the world as it turns and notice the things that people spend their time on. We are in a transition from Evil to Good and it is amazing how many are resisting this. Ego is a curious thing: E-dging G-od O-ut, and that is what it truly is. As such we are God and indeed we then edge our selves out, we eliminate ourselves as true beings of Light and we become like Gollum in the Lord of the Rings series, hiding in the shadows.

We edge God out and indeed we have less connection to God as we or our Ego takes over more and more. This results in the fact that we will have a unfulfilled life, we will feel like our expectations are not met and we will become angry and frustrated, we will become Evil to the world. It is a sad moment to see that happen but it is happening a lot to so many good people. They listen to the teachings of other Ego filled people and they fall for the trap of 'joining' the force of evil and before you know it there is a coven of evil doers running around thinking that they are the truth bearers, that they are the only ones in the Light. But Light is all powerful and does not accept these beings, they will not succeed! This is the same story as in Stars Wars with Annakin Skywalker who turned to become Dart Vader, thinking that he was doing the right thing. He was on a mission of Light until it was too late.

In the Light, things of the dark cannot survive, so it squirms and toils. It makes an effort to destroy that which is of the Light and attack those who are working in the Light. They can not stand that they are the only ones left in the Dark and Evil Existence that they have created for themselves. They live in a negative world where ONLY their own EGO is master and lord. For it is by their will alone (not Gods) that they set their mind in motion and that is a sad thing indeed. There is no Valor or Honor or Discipline nor Dedication and absolutely no LOYALTY to the Light and to the service to GOD and Humans. Loyalty above all except honor is our code! These other people are only interested in Rumors, Judgement, Spitefulness, Backstabbing, fear based lives and all in all, living a very negative life. This is a sad fact but, it is the truth!

So the TRUTH...this is a curious thing is it not? Many of these individuals have attacked my person, our leadership and the integrity of this Mystery School, so they therefore are attacking the validity of ALL initiations that have come from my lineage, that means yours. In a sense they are saying that you are not initiated and that what ever you felt from my teachings and initiations: you just made it all up. Hmmmmmmmm .... You may not or you may have heard about these attacks, which ever, I ask you for patience as I go over these things, it is important that I address these attacks since they are not personal any more, they are an attack on the school and therefore all of you. I kept silent for a long time as I was being personally attacked but this is not personal any more. I can not keep silent any longer!

They have questioned my TRUTH in who and what I am. In the Mystery School we teach you that these questions are important for you to answer on your own, for yourself and your own evolution. To answer them for others is not that important except perhaps to a life long mate or those you chose to have as your partner for life. Otherwise it is your own truth that matters. Some of these people have proclaimed that I am a fake! That I do not have the credentials that I say I have and that I am making things up to make myself look better. Like when we dress up to impress a boss or that important business contact. Do I wrap myself in a flowery blanket to look better? I have only one thing to say to that: YES I DO. It is a fact that I do make myself look the best I can and I have created an image that is good looking. Is that a crime to your heart? Do you not do the same every day in your life? Do you go out in the world with your hair a mess and your clothes disheveled? Or do you make yourself the most presentable that you can.

I have done the things that I say I have done, BUT let's for a moment imagine that I am the Wizard of OZ. He, as you know, was a fake. He had no true powers, BUT he did create magick because the people believed in him. If I am the Wizard then let me ask you: What Have I Done For Your Life? What has the fact that I brought this Salomon Lineage to North America and Japan and you joined this 3000 year old lineage, what has that meant in your life? If I have done nothing to improve your life then I am a fake to you, but if what I have brought to North America and Japan, and now all over the world, has done anything good for you and created a good thing in your life or as so many say "changed my life to the better', then perhaps I should not wear that stupid hat of OZ. Perhaps it does not matter who and what I am in your life, perhaps it only matters who and what you are? Perhaps the message is more important then the messenger. If that's the case, then the truth is revealed in how your lives have been enriched by the teachings of the Mystery School.

In the past history of the Mystery Schools the Golden Dawn and its prominent leadership were attacked big time. In the last days of the Golden Dawn several important members where accused of different things and had to go to court to defend their honor. These where all pumped up lies that where a deliberate attack on the Mystery School, and an attempt by members of the school to take the school down and build a new school based on the teachings of those people and not based on the lineage that we hold so dear. These members were angry and lived by fear and unmet expectations. They saw who lead them and thought they knew better. Thought 'their' guidance was more 'accurate' then the great teachers that had been leading and teaching them, that had created the very foundation which they and many others based their lives on. Their expectations where never met because of their own lack of ability to eliminate their own EGO, so they became destroyers, living day by day from a negative source, like Darth Vader!

They created doubt in the foundation of the school by throwing out accusations that the school was never truly founded by the "right" people and that someone else should have been the one to truly establish the school. They gave "evidence" to the facts that the Cypher Manuscripts and the Fama where fake and that this was therefore not a valid school. When this failed, (since the Fama and the Cypher Manuscripts both had been evaluated by both the British Museum and the British Library), they attacked the founders. They proclaimed that they where never handed down the true keys to this work. This again failed since this invalidated everyone in the school and the evidence of true magickal manifestations in the lives of most members of the Golden Dawn was evident. The members manifested magickal things in their lives and they where not ready to discard that because of such claims. Their bottom line was that they did not care if this was a true lineaged school or not, it had changed their lives to the better.

Then they tried to use the legal system. Sir Macgregor Mathers was accused of Sexual Misconduct (even though he and his wife lived a celibate lifestyle), he was found not guilty. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle the famour writer/creator of Sherlock Holmes was accused of rape and he was found not guilty. Dr W.W. Westcott was accused of Sexual Misconduct and financial embesselment, he was found not guilty on both accounts. Alisteir Crowley was accused of sexual misconduct and was found not guilty from the lack of evidence. W.B. Yeats, the famous Irish poet, was accused of sexual misconduct and rape was found not guilty. Even the incredible Dion Fortune was accused of sexual misconduct during a private session and was found not guilty in court. And then it was the famous case of Moira Mathers, one of the founders of the Golden Dawn and the wife of Macgregor Mathers who is the ONLY person in history that was accused of murder with Psychic powers alone. This was a very famous case in England and well documented at the time.

Is the Rocky Mountain Mystery School there? Are we going to go underground because of attacks? NO, not at this time and indeed not at any time, we will fight for our right to claim NO MORE SECRETS and we will meet any adversary in court or other wise if need be. We will prevail and we will be victorious! We will not let the people down and we will stay open for their benefit.

If these kinds of attacks start just remember to stay focused on your path and do not listen to gossip and evil talk as this is the way that evil works. You have a choice between negative energy and LIGHT Energy, light does not talk badly about anyone nor judges anyone, it keeps it self clean of all such things. Light does not feel victimize or assign blame. We battle this evil by being loving and positive in all things and make sure that we keep our selves pure on the right path of light. Having said that, sometimes it is necessary to clean house and get the parasites out of the system so that the Light may flow in a better way and for that we sometimes must create a battle plan, kind of like when we make a plan of action to get things done. Sometimes it is a time to fight. This is the time for such a Battle Plan, this is a time to fight!

We are seeing 'new age' parasites coming into the Rocky Mountain Mystery School, the only one of the seven mystery schools that is open and is therefore truly serving the people directly and these parasites are going to try to destroy the school and stop that important service. They introduce what they call "new and better things" but indeed they are things only created by these parasites for their own benefit and these things have not been handed down through the ages like most of the tools that we use. These things come from the ego of these parasites minds and have no proof to work or even being of the light. WE WILL NOT LET THIS HAPPEN! We will defend the school and its Light to the world and we will take action against these parasites. We are drawing a line in the sand. We will no longer take any attack by an individual or group with a passive demeanor. WE WILL DEFEND OURSELVES!!

These individuals have in the past proven that they want to tear down the good work of this school and have been very negative towards us. Evil is amongst us dear friends, and this time it is starting from within the school, we have opened the gates and they are streaming in to destroy and plunder and take. It is an attempted "Hostile Take Over" by parasites of Evil! We ALL must take up arms and fight! Firstly by speaking our truth, saying no to these entities that have never been "friends of the Mystery School" but evil in sheep's clothing that has come and taken what they wanted and left without so much as a thank you. This is like the battle for Zion in the Matrix.

The Gates have been left open unintentionally as we are feeling our way through a transition that's happening with me and Laurie as the old leadership of the RMMS. These people are taking advantage of the fact that we are finalizing a divorce and are coming to attack what they think is a vulnerable situation, and attempt to destroy us! Their goals are to end the work of this Mystery School and form their own little coven. They do this because 'their guidance has told them it is so'. They truly believe that they are doing the right thing and are blinded by their own fears. Perhaps their guidance is not so clear as they at the same time must use tools of anger and attack those who are of light. Many of the old students who have let their egos take over and have strayed away from the true teachings have, out of spite and anger, banded together. Those that this school either turned away or simply said you may go no further, have teamed together. They see weakness where we have hidden our strength.

We will NOT let them take us down, we will fight for our right to serve God and humans alike and to be happy and seek this Light! These parasites try to take your attention away from the truth of our reality on this planet and want you to focus on some celestial new age mumbo jumbo that has no truth to it. They want you to look away as evil sets in and takes over your lives. They say that Evil is gone from the planet, but some one forgot to tell evil about that. There is no "magickal belt" that has come and eliminated evil and we are still in the battle for our Light. In order to get the parasites out we have created a battle plan and the first thing is the flow of information.

I'm happy to announce our NEW WEBSITE:

http://www.rmmsint.com


Here you will get CORRECT information about the seminars and programs that the Rocky Mountain Mystery School offers around the world and a list of those truly dedicated to this school and its mission on this planet, there will be a list of Guides and Third Steppers as well as Teachers who are Initiated in the true lineage. This list indicates those who are still on this path and have not fallen away and are authorized by the school into the true lineage of Salomon.

NOTE: ANY OTHER OLD WEBSITES SHOULD BE DISREGARDED!

The fact is that we will not let the HOLINESS OF THE INITIATIONS fall into the hands of parasites and this is happening with some foundational teachings such as the Teachers Program, Ritual Master Program and the Adept Initiation. There are those who are giving them selves the authority to do these initiations without being authorized to do so. So from now on, if the student wants the higher teachings they need to go through me for these teachings and they will not be accepted as being in the true lineage of this school if they get these Initiations somewhere else. If they want the higher teachings they need to go through the correct channels! At the moment I am the ONLY one who can do the Ritual Master program. There are other seminars and programs which other teachers are authorized to do and the new website will clearly list these. The list will have those who are Truly Certified to do the work and what work they are certified to do. The site also has links to those Light Centers that are dedicated to the Light.

You can also go to my own website and see what I am doing and my schedule for the year around the world:

http://www.fratergedrm.com

As you can see the HIERARCHY OF LIGHT keeps me pretty busy and indeed the school is in huge demand and is going through explosive growth right now. The RMMS is truly holding and presenting the Light and we are needed on this planet today! Evil may be amongst us but SO IS GOOD and we will be victorious in our efforts, no matter what. Do not lose hope dear friends, be strong and stay POSITIVE and watch your mind for negative patterns, weave ONLY good patterns and your life will be good.

I send you all my love and my deepest honor for your path, I accept and allow all of you to be who you are and I wish you the best of life with passion and good fortune.

With LOVE and LIGHT,
Your humble servant,
Gudni GED Gudnason RM
Headmaster / Grand Master Teacher of the Rocky Mountain Mystery School

5 Comments:

Blogger GG said...

I am Sabra J.A. Hearty, I met you in Seattle Wa. I gave you some cards Archangels Raphael and Michael November
2006. Sorry I came back again, but you know when your compelled by the ALL sometimes there is just
no saying no. I made it a little to fancy I suppose but I always overdo gifts. Please take it for
what it was, and I picked the cards from instinct.

The crystal probably fell of the fir, don't be concerned. I create all things and like our creators,
they fall apart and are remade. You are loved and understood finally by humanity, and for that
you had always wished you now have. Do not concern yourself with any one or anything and give the
negative forces enegy by matching their consciousness. Do not give them the honor of your thoughts.
May your heart be healed and your spirit be settled.

I do not take classes at the school, but I have dreamed of an ancient school all my life;
and I go there and when I awake many amazing things come out of my mouth I have no idea where they come from.
Some day you will get my book, and then you might be so thoughtful as to Grace me with an hour conversation.


I would like to share a few interesting things you will be delighted and refreshed by if you have a moment.
I am not a parasite or do I have ill will in any way, I do not ask for anything or wish to take any more
of your time than what is necessary. However at the end of this message is an answer to a question I
bet you have been asking.

I am a teacher of American Sign Language, I am a child of Light but have always been essentially alone since
my mother died when I was 12. I left the Jehovahs Witness religion at the age of 19 an prayed for truth
in tears of torment and isolation. I had everything I owned thrown it the garbage, my whole family disowned me
and I was free.
Yet I really wanted the truth, not mans truth of ego and illusion but gods truth. I am telling you don't ask
for that unless your willing to question everything you thought was true. I said I didn't want to see anything,
and I didn't want to hear anything because that would make me like a scizophrenic and I am not much use in
a hospital, and I would freak out anyway.
I said he would have to come up with something better. I said I didn't want to be a prophet either, that would
make me crazy living up to the ideal of what we think as "spiritual" which is just unrealistic for any one to
live up to.
The Rainbow
The first experience I had prayed for hours saying you know its just irresponsible GOD to put us here and
for us to suffer so much just to not talk to us. I was working at Macheesmo Mouse in Portland eating my chicken
casadea and I said "damn can't you just blow some wind on me a leaf in the face anything!" Then I looked up
I felt like I was in the twilight zone. There was a triple layered Rainbow (rainbows are way cool) and there
was just a something different about the colors and I felt so completely and utterly at peace and that was
definately a new feeling. I said sorry to be so specific but I cannot believe that this is the answer simply
because it looks too much like a coincidence, I said sorry god but unless the rainbow ends at least 30 seconds
before my break ends I just will think I imagined it. (I apoligized for my rudeness) It not only ended at
the end of my break but when the rainbows last colors were completely gone it 'clicked' exactly at the same
time as my watch. I had lifted my arm up to eye view with the watch and the rainbow in disbelief. I shook
my head and said "ok, well that was an answer, I bowed (on the inside) and just said thanks sorry to bother
you. I am sure you have other things to attend to. I was 19 and it was in Portland Oregon near my birthday
which is April 15 I will be 37. I have since gotten my masters and started my own business.etc.

(if you get a chance to go to portland it is beautiful this time of year ask anyone down town how to
get to N.W. you take burnside going west and take a right onto I think 23 or 24th it is a main drive through
get some crepes at the crepe stand right next to the bubble shop. Coffee people has the best icecream.anyway)

The Eagle
The second time I asked for an Eagle and I felt like such (as we say in america "a dork") and hoped no one saw me
standing there waiting with a big smile. Then there it was a huge eagle and it followed me down the path.
Archetypes
Over the last 18 years I have asked many questions have studied psychology, archetypes, and turned that goddamn
television off and the last three years things have become much clearer. I guess I did art and when I was done I
would look at the images and I would see truths in them like words. It still is but now It has changed.

The Dream/Wake/Visions (what inthe hell do we call them?)
Now I ask a question and I can see it as if I am standing inside the body of the divine creation.
Our creator is so cute and sweet andloves to have fun and make things very much like a young child
before they get "icked out" by the world.

anyway.. I asked in my sweet true self way, "When did you become aware #1 I said" and I closed my eyes and I saw it
and felt it like I was there. I felt like a blob body rolling into consciousness. So being the way it/he/is naturally just love and fun
he just began to move and create. Not out of lonliness, but because it is just the nature of the being. I asked about
the lonliness part and felt embarassed, but one can never understand lonliness if one has never been with someone
and since god created life, he has had us. He/it still cannot fully grasp what it feels like but he knows we
feel it and the pain hurts him/her/it as well. It makes the creator so sad to see us sad. The first conscious being
is a very sweet and funny being full of joy. Free will had to happen but it has its drawbacks.

I asked about language
as my parents are Deaf and it seemes to me that most of the universe communicates through connection and the
meeting of things rather than just in sound. Such as the wind on the leaves are communicating a music that
is invisible but not silent. So and I asked about words and the first words and again It was as if I was in
the Creators body. The first communication I saw it and it was just was a feeling echoing out from the BEING
and in return an echoing back as if the entire universe said hello back. So thrilled was our creator that HE
recognized for the first time the concept of seperate and he became aware then of his existence.

I saw another time (I don't remember what I was asking) again as If I was inside the being his right hand go from
his heartand take a piece of himself and put it into everything. I realized that everyone has divinity and the
universe.

feels us and our sadness and so that is why you and your family had to suffer so you could come to do what you do.
You see no one can change what you have done because it is not yours it belongs to the will of all creation and light.
Incidently, I was praying for the clearing in November and knew I had the wrong words and asked for the right ones.
I felt that you were here (I know why but I just go with it now) I called Jeremy who works with Osiris and
yep you were here. Today I decided to write This and it is the 12 of April I wonder?

So here is the suprise or the answer to your question. In November you did a channelling of Shambala 'dude"
I am terrible with names. When you said the prayer Haloom Haleem Haloom as the keys to the door of light
you signed in American Sign Language "Prayer Holy/Clean Divine and Wonderful" I thought you should know
that I almost peed my pants when you did it several times. I looked around and of course I was the only
one who knew what those signs were. I wanted to tell you then, but didn't want to make a scene. I draw
enough attention sitting in a corner saying nothing. I and well I didn't want to give you the wrong impression.
Americans often associate gifts with an invitation to a date or an interest in that. Although I think you are
darling and I can see you in spirit, that was not my intention. So forgive my rudness for not giving it
to you in person. Your Vera friend said you had recieved them.
There is much
more real magic in that experience maybe we will get to talk. Again my intentions and purpose is one from a
heart of truth and purity. Eventhough I often lie to myself and wish I could call myself the example of true
purity but I am only human. I do however only know two truethings in my life I am definately a woman and I
definately am perfect in heart and spirit. I know how to love and forgive with out much effort and Everything else
is up for debate (however it is hard to debate that chocolate, rainbows, silk, and roses are definately the some of
the best parts of being human and sometimes make up for the yuck and pain).
I am to tell you something. I don't know what it means "LOOK BEYOND IT"

I am sorry such a long message. This next part is for you
Realize we can shield
ourselves but others are used... You must rid yourself of any concerns and attachment to this business all things
must change it is the nature of all things. Let them have their websites; let them take the truth and make it
theirs. The truth belongs to all my friend. Let it go. be at peace. you are loved by more than most and have
taught a crazy world to be their own divine child have you not? You didn't expect that when you were crying
hysterically in the corner alone in the hospital wanting to die? You prayed remember? I am supposed to tell
you I am not affiliated with any group and have no stock nor benefit in leaving this message nor do I
myself with your response. I have no interest but with compassion and love from a unbiased place. I see you sad,
and alone, in the dark as a child bound up, drugged. Did you think then that you would have helped this many people?
You had to go through that humiliation to always be compassionate you know. That is why you have never not once
thought yourself above anyone because you remember being utterly torn and humiliated. Now you have created
like the divine ones, let it go. Even what we create once it leaves our hands and mouths does what it wants.
I will continue to send you hope and love for your heart is too sad with divorce
to be clear and that lonliness in that room has entered your mind once too many times. I am so sorry sweet friend.
Never have you been alone for always the future was with you and the past is never gone. All loves are part of the
experience and being seperate is also part of our experience. Even the most divine of us become angry so please
forgiveyourself and the others we have no power in this world but to control ourselves and even that is an effort
on occasion.
Well if you read this far you did more than I would have. I Am SJAHearty just a small piece of a wonderful
world waiting to be created; we create it I think. One more thing.. I have never been formally trained
any magical practice. I am not an old soul but a new soul given the knowledge of a thousand old souls. Ok the
'thousand number might be a little exaggerated..smile and giggle.
I saw my creation; I was given a choice; I could go with a wealthy family (I didn't know what that was)
or I could go with the Deaf family. I liked signed language and the mom loved colores.
the creators thought that it was a good idea to have a new spirit I guess so I would have the innocense of a
child and the wonder one has being new and be able have knowledge without being jaded and bored by the things
we once found magical and amazing. My friends think I am funny as I sound like an old professor onemoment
and the next I am dancing under a flower petal tree and pretending its snow.
Did you know it is a huge event when a new creation happens and the entire universe watches and welcomes the spirit. Do you remember being created. I bet if youasked and closed your eyes you would see it. Maybe you would get a new sense of freshness. Buy flowers every day and put rose petals wherever you go.
With much love and hopeful vision. If you ask and close your eyes I will ask for you to remember so the innocence
of that joy will again fill our spirit. However I think you have been doing better. It takes about a year, and
I am sure it is hard to know who to trust when people take sides. I do not know any more than what you said in
your blog but what I see in my heart. Yet all will turn out with a new vision. Take a break and spend a
week at the Back bay inn on Vashon Island tell them Sabra sent you and that the flourless chocolate cake should
always be on the breakfast menu. smile and joyful big belly laughs to you...
sjahilluminatedheart@yahoo.com "we create to illuminate"
My art is at the columbia city theater right now today april 12th the address is 4916 rainier ave s seattle
washington
I signed the Haloom Haleem Haloom in sign language and sang it at my art/promotional/interpreting show.
ok my number 253 222 9473 I am always confidentially available for a non biased perspective
Namaste

your friend
Sabra

10:20 AM  
Blogger GG said...

GG stands for Gods Girlfriend that is my nick name or G sqared my friends tease me because I won't date because I say gods the only
man I need and who can live up
to that. Its all in good fun
and in Jest. I shall not bother you further.
Namaste

10:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

http://washermen.org/

awesome

9:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

http://washermen.org/

awesome

9:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home